IEEE ICM 2021 continues a series of biennial conferences dedicated to recent and prospective developments in various field of mechatronics. The conference is organized under patronage of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society and will be held at Kashiwa-no-ha conference center, Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan, during, March 7-9, 2021.
The ICM 2021 title is “Mechatronics for Cross-disciplinary Research”. The main conference topics include:
• Advanced Motion Control in Mechatronics
• Haptics and Robotics Control
• Intelligent Control and AI in Mechatronics
• Actuators/Sensors and Motor Drive in Mechatronics
• Mobile Robots and UAVs
• High-Precision Control, Micro/Nano Mechatronics
• Automotive Control, Autonomous Vehicles and Electric Vehicles
• Visual Servo Systems and Image Processing in Mechatronics
• Network and Communication Technologies in Mechatronics
• Other Emerging Topics in Mechatronics
The conference is not limited to the above topics and application areas, and invites researchers, engineers and practitioners to also present their high-quality papers and presentations in other mechatronics-related subjects.