MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on its flagship products, MATLAB® and Simulink®, to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and design.
The MATLAB and Simulink product families are fundamental applied math and computational tools adopted by more than 5000 universities and colleges. MathWorks products help prepare students for careers in industry, where the tools are widely used for data analysis, mathematical modeling, and algorithm development in collaborative research and new product development.
With MATLAB and Simulink, you can:
• Connect to and control your robot with the algorithms you develop.
• Develop hardware-agnostic algorithms and connect to the Robot Operating System - both ROS and ROS2.
• Connect to a range of sensors and actuators so you can send control signals or analyze many types of data.
• Eliminate hand-coding by automatically generating code for embedded targets like microcontrollers, FPGAs, PLCs, and GPUs in many languages such as C/C++, VHDL/Verilog, Structured Text, and CUDA.
• Connect to low-cost hardware such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi using pre-built hardware support packages.
• Simplify design reviews by creating shareable code and applications.
• Work with legacy code and integrate with existing robotics systems.
For more information, visit the Awesome MATLAB and Simulink Robotics GitHub page at: