The 14th International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks wishes to offer a forum for discussion of key issues, new directions and innovative solutions for sensor and systems development, data management and interpretation, and communications. This meeting will highlight:
• Development of new wearable systems including smart textiles and minimally invasive sensors
• Technical developments in the area of low power electronics, energy harvesting and miniaturization
• Interaction of body-worn sensors with indoors measurement systems integrated into items of daily life (like chairs, seats, beds, etc.)
• Health and performance monitoring applications such as energy balance, hydration status, movement analysis, etc.
• Strategies for human and animal behavioral monitoring including mood state, cognitive status, vigilance, and sleep quality
• Clinical applications to improve objective health assessments, remote telemedical assessments, and everyday health status monitoring and systems that enhance patient self management and quality of life
• Characterizing quality of data and regulatory compliance requirements for medical management applications
• Wearable data security and privacy considerations
• Next generation body powered, nanosensors, and minimally invasive implantable measurement systems
development of new and improvements of existing implants including the connection of these to external body sensor networks
No Partners Found
© 2023 Infovaya.